The Martyn Booth Classic
The Martyn Booth Classic is designed to celebrate the traditional features of famous guitars of the 1950s while adding a contemporary twist. The Classic assimilates the shape of a semi-acoustic into a small solid body. Figured or plain maple tops can be chosen by the customer and are carved to ensure that they do not inhibit the resonance of the main “tone-driver”, the one-piece mahogany body slab.
- Double cutaway design provides unhindered access to all 22 frets
- 2″ body thickness avoids excess weight
- 13.5″ wide symmetrical body
- Brazilian mahogany body ensures rich tone and sustain
- High ratio of mahogany to maple ensures rich tone and sustain
- One-piece mahogany neck with vintage style headstock
- 25″ scale length
- Fixed bridge (standard stopbar and tune-a-matic or wrapover)
- Back “comfort” cut
- Coil split humbucking pickups as standard (via push/push pot)
- Wide flange strap buttons
Ebony or rosewood fingerboard
Neck dimensions and fretwire
Personalised headstock inlays
Headstock and fingerboard binding
Hollow chambers in body to further reduce weight and modify acoustic properties
Pickups, finish and hardware colour
Martyn Booth logo’d Hiscox case and premium leather strap.
View the rest of the range here...