The Martyn Booth Deluxe
The Martyn Booth Deluxe is the carved top solid mahogany version of the Signature. All the usual quality and attention to detail is delivered in a remarkably subtle and understated guitar. Usually finished in Satin Black or Satin Faded Cherry which ages quickly but naturally. A ‘Plus’ option for this guitar is also available which adds a gloss finish along with fingerboard binding.
- Double cutaway design provides unhindered access to all 22 frets
- 2″ body thickness with back “comfort cut”
- 13.5″ wide single piece mahogany body ensures rich tone and sustain
- One-piece mahogany set neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 25″ scale length
- Dunlop 6100 chunky fretwire
- Teflon-graphite nut
- Hipshot tremolo
- Sperzel locking tuners
- Coil split humbucking pickups (via push/push pot)
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) as standard
Neck dimensions and fretwire
View the rest of the range here…
View the rest of the range here...