The Martyn Booth Signature
The Martyn Booth Signature combines traditional design themes with the latest precision tremolo systems. The narrow headstock design and 10 degree angle assist accurate and reliable tuning. Even with the extensive up and down pitch shifts demanded by modern guitarists, complicated locking and restringing processes are avoided. As with the Classic, the Signature incorporates the shape of a semi-acoustic into a small solid body and maple tops are carved to ensure that they do not constrain the resonance of the one-piece mahogany back.
- Unhindered access to all 22 frets
- 2″ body thickness
- 13.5″ wide double cutaway body
- Brazilian mahogany body ensures rich tone and sustain
- High ratio of mahogany to maple ensures rich tone and sustain
- One-piece mahogany set neck
- 25″ scale length
- Hipshot tremolo
- Curvaceous back plate designs with comfort cut
- Coil split humbucking pickups as standard (via push/push pot)
- Teflon-graphite nut
- Locking tuners
- Wide flange strap buttons
Ebony or rosewood fingerboard
Neck dimensions and fretwire
Personalised headstock inlays
Headstock and fingerboard binding
Hollow chambers in body
Pickups and tremolo
Finish and hardware colour
Martyn Booth logo’d Hiscox case and premium leather strap.
View the rest of the range here...