The Martyn Booth Standard
The Martyn Booth Standard is the carved top solid mahogany version of the Classic. Built with the same quality materials and meticulous attention to detail the Standard is usually finished in Satin Black or Satin Faded Cherry which ages quickly but naturally. A ‘Plus’ option for this guitar is also available which adds a gloss finish along with fingerboard binding.
- Double cutaway design provides unhindered access to all 22 frets
- 2″ body thickness with back “comfort cut”
- 13.5″ wide single piece mahogany body ensures rich tone and sustain
- One-piece mahogany set neck with vintage style headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard with 25″ scale length
- Dunlop 6105 tall/narrow fretwire
- Fixed bridge (tune-a-matic and stop tailpiece)
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Coil split humbucking pickups (via push/push pot)
- Seymour Duncan ’59 4c (neck) and Duncan Custom (bridge) as standard
Neck dimensions and fretwire
Fully Intonatable wrapover bridge
View the rest of the range here...